Time for the Hodgepodge where Jo From This Side of the Pond asks the questions and we all answer.
1. What’s something you wish you had spent more time doing when you were younger? Explain.
Memorizing portions of scripture in the Bible since the verses I did memorize when I was young are easier to call up now!
2. Who inspires you to be better. Tell us how.
The obvious answer is Jesus because He was on earth as a man and lived perfectly. Looking to Him the Holy Spirit helps us to change. Many others at any moment inspire me when they shine in their love and responses. They inspire me to be better, too.
3. Share a money saving tip with us.
Splitting a meal when you go out instead of taking half home.
4. It’s National Garlic Day…are you a fan? Your favorite dish that includes garlic?
Yes, I am a fan of garlic. Many dishes call for garlic which I enjoy. My husband’s Tomato Rice Soup is a stand out that includes garlic. Hummus is a favorite, too.
5. Would you describe yourself as decisive or indecisive. Elaborate.
Mostly decisive. If I’m indecisive I’ll do the research to make a decision.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Enjoying recalling all the glorious events over Easter Weekend.
This little guy turned 3 on Saturday and Fireman was the theme!
Our Easter/Birthday company are still with us today. They fly home this evening. I’m guessing my visits will be late.