1. The Hodgepodge lands on the second day of a brand new month. Tell us one thing you’re looking forward to in September.
Looking forward to the beginning of Fall and all the events we will enjoy with family near and far.
2. Do you enjoy browsing second-hand shops? Last thing you bought or ‘inherited’ second hand?
Yes, please. This is our latest purchase from the Red Barn in Colville back in April.
3. Something you had second thoughts about after committing to, purchasing, or posting/commenting online?
I’ve gotten pretty good at not committing to things. I might be having second thoughts about purchasing an instant pot since I’m such a creature of habit in the cooking world. What we’ve made in it has turned out real good but I haven’t used it in about 3 weeks now.
4. What’s a product or service you use that you’d rate as second to none?
Amway scrub buds and their Pre-Wash spray.
5. Something you do so often or that comes so naturally to you it’s second nature ?
Creating a post for my blog. Coming up with a meal even if I haven’t defrosted something. Not saying the results are always stellar…
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Mornings in our neck of the woods have already felt very fallish.
Thank you to Joyce From This Side of the Pond coming up with the questions. Click over to to join in the fun.