1. With the holidays coming, what is your most essential appliance to help you prepare for the celebrations?
I have to go with oven but I won’t be using this pink one.
2. What is your favorite (clean) word?
Lately my favorite word is abide.
3. Are you a good judge of character?
Yes. I’m going to say one of my best good judge of character moments resulted in dating and marrying Dear. He’s a giant of a guy with lots of integrity.
4. What is the last thing you took a picture of?
I took pictures of a couple books that I’d recommend to parents or grandparents with young children. I’ll start with this excellent book on prayer. An adult can learn a lot from it, too. (Leonard, if you are reading this post, Lana is bringing one to you and Mandy for the kids!)
5. Tomorrow, November 15, is Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day. How do you intend to celebrate?
We’ve only been here a couple of months so the refrigerator is pretty clean. I will try to use up the perishables I already have in there and then go out to eat on Friday instead of filling it up with more perishables.
6. Tell us something random about your week!
My Hp computer that I got in 2008 is showing me the blue screen of death every couple of days and it died again today so I’m scrambling to get used to the new laptop we bought knowing my old one was dying. Right now my biggest challenge is where to store photos and how to access them easily to my WordPress blog. This isn’t my forte. My old computer has Windows 7. Oye!
Linking up with Your Friend From Florida, Terri, for Wednesday Medley.
If you are new here, click on comments below in the shaded area to open up the comments page. Thank you!