…Friday’s Fave Five.
1. My niece shared this photo of my Pop that she took while he was reading his Bible in his room at my sister’s home. He reads every night before he kneels at his bed and prays for all of his children and grandchildren and great grandchildren. This is a favorite blessing of mine. A Pop who loves the Lord and is obedient in his prayer life and Bible reading. He will be 93 on May 25th.
2. Our rhododendrons are at their peak and I am grateful that we have these established plants in our yard to enjoy. Rhododendrons are the Washington state flower.
3. My visit last Friday with my brother’s family in Austin, Texas is a favorite for sure.
4. My rosebud Azaleas are filling out and showing their glory this week, too.
5. On Thursday we took a ferry across the Puget Sound to visit dear friends of ours. We were able to catch up and have a time of prayer together as we all face our fleeting time on this earth. It was good to be together. How about this wonderful view they have from their home?
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Here in the U.S.A. and Canada we celebrate Mother’s Day on Sunday.
Linking up with Amy at Love Made My Home for Five on Friday and
with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story for Friday’s Fave Five.