It’s time again to think about our favorites from this last week. Susanne at Living to Tell the Story is our hostess for this weekly event.
I cannot tell a lie but I can hardly wait till Friday afternoon when I can finally eat again. I’m having one of those procedures Friday morning that most of us dread so I’ve had to fast all day on Thursday and drink all that stuff they give you to get your innerds ready for them to poke around in. Ugh! Anyways seems the only favorites I can come up with all revolve around food.
1. Top of the list this week is meeting our dear friends on Tuesday for Happy Hour together. We ordered lots of great 1/2 price appetizers and enjoyed each other over food and drink. Good times.
2. Lunch with my daughter Katie on our way to start a registry for her and Andrew at Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
3. Dinner with Dear and Katie after we got back from D.C. at our favorite Mexican Restaurant in town.
4. Making breakfast Sunday after church for us all. The classic eggs, hashbrowns, and bacon with toast.
5. Going to a birthday/house warming party for a young friend and seeing lots of old friends we haven’t seen for quite a while. The food was good, too.
I’ll be gone very early Friday morning and don’t know when I’ll be back or how loopy I’ll be but I’ll try to get around after Dear takes me out to dinner on Friday night. How pathetic am I?
Oh and while I’m on the subject of food my recipe for this dish is on The Mennonite Girls Can Cook Blog today.
Photobucket replaced all my photos with blurred out versions and they are holding my photos hostage until I pay them lots of money. I’m slowly going through all my posts and trying to clean them up and replacing some photos. Such a bother.