It’s Friday and time for counting blessings one by one. Any day is a good day to do that but we have the privilege of joining in together with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story and documenting them on Fridays.
All five of my favorites are from one day. There were lots of blessings on the other days of this past week but I’ll share 5 from yesterday.
1. The sun was shining and the time was right for an impromptu jaunt to the Seattle Center. Katie and I had tried to go to the Harry Potter Exhibit in January but it was sold out on the day we happened to be at the Seattle Center so we decided to give it a try yesterday. We decided at 10:30 a.m. that we’d go and by 11:20 we drove up to the Space Needle for valet parking and walked the short distance to the Science Center.
2. The exhibit was fun with lots of great props from the movies. There were very few people in the exhibit which made it easier to get around and see everything. No photography was allowed in the exhibit. One lady was caught taking a photo with her phone and they made her delete it!
3. After we were done with the exhibit we walked across the way to the hands on section of the Science Center to see their butterfly exhibit. We went through double doors and into the 80 degree butterfly habitat. It was fun to have so many beautiful butterflies flying around us. You had to be very careful where you stepped and before they let you leave you had to be checked to make sure no butterflies decided to land on your clothing. I’ll be sharing more of my butterfly photos next week.
4. I mentioned what a wonderful clear sunny day it was right? Well this view was fun to see. Those are the Olympic mountains showing their glory across the Puget Sound.
5. We were treated to this view as we walked to our lunch destination and my last favorite, enjoying lunch at a new Thai Restaurant with my daughter.
All that fun and I still had time to prune a few branches off our apple tree when we got home from the Center.
What are some of your blessings from this past week?
Photobucket replaced all my photos with ugly black and grey boxes and they are holding my photos hostage until I pay them lots of money. I’m slowly going through all my posts and trying to clean them up and replacing some photos. Such a bother.