…at the end of my box tunnel!
I’m escaping the organizing and sorting and repacking long enough to throw this post together while I drink my coffee and hope it has some great reviving of energy effects on me! Boy, that was a long sentence! Here are my favorites in no particular order.
1. Seeing all the beautiful spring blooms around the Seattle area. Dogwood is so bright and pink this year. The wisteria is just getting nice. The lilacs are growing in everyone’s yards but mine.
2. Hearing that my daughter and her boyfriend are having a good time with my family in California. They were able to spend some time with the cousins and go to lunch with my folks and that makes me happy. They’ll arrive back here tonight sometime.
3. Reading this post about Nezzy and Nina’s hats at Jill’s World of Research blog. Nezzy and Nina were sisters and spinsters and friends of our family. Here I am sporting one of the hats at a Mad Hatter Tea Shower I attended where hats were mandatory!
4. Enjoying the birds singing in the wee hours of the morning.
5. There are only about 5 more boxes to go through in the garage!! The end is in sight and my house is getting more organized in the midst of the chaos. Just as a note of explanation…many of the items we had in our one bedroom condo were duplicates of what we have in our home in Washington. We honestly did not need any of it to survive nicely. So I’m opening every box and re-packing all our duplicate stuff (blender, coffee maker, utensils, pots & pans, everyday dishes, glasses, etc. etc. into boxes for our son Dan to set up in his own place at the end of this year or early next year. We keep telling him he has got it “made in the shade”. He chuckled when I asked him if he wanted a Christmas Wreath! I also told him it would be really good if he had at least 2 bedrooms!
Please visit our lovely hostess Susanne at Living to Tell the Story to join in the fun!
Well I hope to visit your blogs during my box and organizing breaks today. Thank you for visiting me.