So I’m chiming in with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story with my favorites from the past week!
My week started out with a 3 day road trip that included beautiful scenery, fabulous places to sleep, and lots of good food to eat! Next week I’ll have to tell you my favorite diet to take off all the pounds I’ve accumulated with joy.
So here’s my five in a nutshell…
1. Beautiful scenery and stops on our roadtrip.
2. Amazing food that I wouldn’t even try to duplicate.
3. A lovely hotel and fabulous Inn that we stayed in on our road trip.
4. Meeting up with a bloggy friend on our road trip.
5. The welcome home we received from our children and being with our children in our home in Washington.
And the most amazing thing that I’m still not used to is the fact that I get to stay home in my house in Washington.
I’m mowing the lawn today so if I don’t see you early I’ll be getting around to see your favorites after a good dose of Ibuprofen later in the day! Blessings on your weekend!
Photobucket is holding all my photos that I stored on their site from 2007-2015 hostage replacing them with ugly grey and black boxes and asking for a large ransom to retrieve them. It is a slow process to go through all my posts deleting the ugly boxes.