So do you have favorites? Favoritism can have a negative connotation but not on Fridays. On Fridays we look back and think about all the good things we’ve experienced and try to narrow it down to 5. Visit Susanne at Living to Tell the Story to join in the fun.
1. On Saturday at dawn Dear and I returned to one of our favorite Saturday beach walks at Emma Wood State Beach in Ventura. It had been several months since we had been there.
2. When you live in a little condo there aren’t a lot of “projects” to do on the weekends so on Sunday after a wonderful service and message on “Waiting on the Lord” we headed to 2 little farm communities to see what we could see. We had lunch in Santa Paula at Smokin Joe’s and then spent a little time in Fillmore where we saw this great old church.
3. On Tuesday Willow and I returned to the Blueberry farm for a walk before the rains came. We huffed and puffed and then got to taste test a few different varieties of blueberries….yum.
4. On Wednesday I sat at home in the condo and enjoyed the sights and sounds of a steady rain.
5. Last but not least was a surprise in my mailbox this week. Remember Susanne had a FFF giveaway? I won and the package arrived this week. Thank you Susanne. There was a devotional book, note cards, 3 healthy candles, a Starbucks gift card, and a candy bar. Well there were 2 candy bars but I don’t know what happened to one of them before I was able to take this photograph…
but clearly it was enjoyed with only a few crumbs remaining…
Thanks again Susanne.
Photobucket is holding all my photos that I stored on their site from 2007-2015 hostage replacing them with ugly grey and black boxes and asking for a large ransom to retrieve them. It is a slow process to go through all my posts deleting the ugly boxes.