This past week has been filled with activity and adventures and fun. It’s time to narrow it down to my 5 favorites and join in with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story and share. Thank you Susanne for hosting this great weekly event!
1. It was great to have family and friends over for a 4th of July barbecue!
2. My niece Debbee arrived on Sunday afternoon and the adventures began. On Monday my kids and I went to Happy Hour in downtown Seattle for dinner before the Mariners game at Safeco field. It was “Salute to Japanese Baseball night so that’s why we are saluting! :0)
3. On Tuesday the girls went shopping in the University District and walked around the University of Washington campus then we met the guys for dinner on the waterfront in Kirkland.
4. 3 mornings this week I walked along our beautiful Sammamish River/Burke Gilman Trail while my niece Debbee ran for an hour. She’s in training for her cross country high school coaching job and the Boston Marathon. Her main job at the high school is teaching math.
5. Having a nice day out with my daughter shopping in Bellevue and discovering this great Irish Pub for lunch!
6. I’m adding a favorite this week!! I really enjoyed this great wine ad in a Thai Restaurant my niece and I had lunch in. If you can’t read it too well it says “I finally remembered…red with hunter, white with fisherman. Too cute!
Looking forward to seeing your favorites this week.
Photobucket is holding all my photos that I stored on their site from 2007-2015 hostage replacing them with ugly grey and black boxes and asking for a large ransom to retrieve them. It is a slow process to go through all my posts deleting the ugly boxes.