Angie from The Toybox Blew Up tagged me for a question meme. The rules? Simple, she posed 5 random questions for 5 different bloggers who answer them and come up w/ 5 new random questions for 5 more lucky people….and so the cycle of the meme continues on and on! Thanks, Angie. I hope I can come up with 5 questions to pass along…
1. You are given the chance to produce something that would help moms around the world… money and outlandishness not an issue… what would it be? I would produce an extra set of hands for mom so she can keep more than 2 kids in tow and multitask.
2. You can star in anything you want (stage, radio, tv, etc…) what would your dream role be? My dream role would be Elizabeth Bennet in Pride and Prejudice.
3. What’s a *secret* talent that you have that would make you the life of the party? I can dance up a storm when no one is watching.
4. What was one of your biggest successes? failures? One of my biggest successes was finishing college and getting a teaching job. One of my biggest failures was not being good at submitting to authority.
5. Name something you despise doing, and what creative excuse/method do you use to get someone else to do the dreaded task. I despise confrontation, especially face to face. I try to avoid these situations by pretending there isn’t a problem. I’ve tried writing letters in the past to deal with this but that is not the best solution. Face to face problem solving is the best method for resolution.
Now here are my 5 random questions:
1. God has decided to send you on a Mission trip, where are you going and why?
2. You have a free afternoon to read uninterrupted. Where would you choose to read?
3. You get to choose where your kids will go to college, money and grades are not an issue. Where would you want them to go and why? If you don’t have kids where would you have wanted to go to college if money and grades were not an issue?
4. If you were stuck in an elevator for over an hour what music would you want playing while you were stuck?
5. You have to travel from the west coast to the east coast of your country, what 5 cities would you want to spend time in?
If you do play make sure you send me your link so I can see your answers. Blessings…