If you haven’t already why don’t you join us in thinking back over this past week and picking out your 5 favorites. It’s a great exercize of counting your blessings. Susanne at Living to tell the Story is the hostess for this weekly meme.
1. On Saturday Dear and I returned to our favorite early morning walk and were rewarded with wonderful crashing waves.
2. After our walk on Saturday, Dear re-did the shelves in our condo pantry giving me an extra shelf. Oh the joy of an extra shelf in our little condo. Whoohoo! Shhh, don’t tell dear I’m thinking I have more room for pretty dishes!
3. We’ve been eating “in” more to coincide with our daily exercise program we’ve started. Dear and I added resistance training this week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday instead of walking. We already are benefiting from our extra efforts.
4. I’m still walking with Willow every week day but Friday and with Dear on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Willow and I blazed a new trail this week in her neighborhood and that was fun. Sunday is our day of rest…
5. Thrift store shopping continues to be something I really enjoy and I found a few goodies this week that I will change the original function for and show you in the future what I came up with.
We are having a heat wave here in Southern California. Dear and I are headed north on Sunday for an overnight and hope to enjoy cooler weather, at least down into the 70’s. Have a wonderful weekend…
For more Favorites visit Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.
Photobucket is holding all my photos from 2007 to 2015 hostage and has replaced them all with ugly black and grey boxes asking for a ransom to have them re-published. Such a frustrating bother as I go through each post to delete the ugly boxes.